Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Short Update

Went to Amp Square Karaoke @ Sunway Pyramid around 3pm.
This is the first time and will be the last time for me to go Amp Square.
Seriously, i prefer to go Neway.

Okay,
Today, i go there with my bf.
We thought there is cheaper.
But Neway is the cheapest for student actually.
We spend around RM35 with 2 drinks and a meal. For 2 hours.
Normally, Neway cost us around RM35 with drinks and meals. For 3 hours.
Now you know the differences?

Let's talk about the services.
Their service is like ....
I walk around the corridor when i was about to go home, there got no waiter or waitress, even the front counter also empty.
It's horrible weyyy
I wonder where they gone....
Their food is also like ....
Aihzz, what else...
Even mamak's food also delicious than their food.
The worst thing is their mic got smell summore.
Gosh!

All these is just my opinion.

Have anyone been there before?
Tell me how you feel please.



No comments: