Sunday, March 22, 2009

Just another weekend

What you guys normally do during weekends?
Weekend is like... relax....
Many people like to go shopping, dating, clubbing.... or maybe go for a movie?
Okay, let's ask, how a college student spend his/her time during weekend?
Normally relax ja, kan?
I wish i could relax too.
But, there are alot of assignments waiting for me.
Two months later will be my final exam.
Seriously, i don't want to resit for this sem.
What should i do? Put more effort larrr
I knew it!
Trying to manage my time.
That's why even weekend i also cannot relax more.

Yesterday went out with Jia Long and his mom. To Tesco.
After that went to Selayang to yamcha with his friends.
At least i got step out of the house this weekend larrr
I'm not lifeless, right?

Trying to fulfill my life.
I was sick of this kind of bored life.
How i'm going o fulfill my life?
Everything will be record here. My blog.

xoxo,

No comments: