Friday, March 13, 2009

RANDOM

I'm damn bored and got nothing special to blog recently.
After last weekend, i was bloody busy.
Alot of assignments waiting for me. Arghhhh
And... i have to prepare for my test and exam.
My final exam will be on June. Next month having a mock exam summore.
Someone help me please..........
But i think even God also can't help me.

Changed my blog header already but not really like it though.
And i had added some new photo of meeeee

These are taken at my own house. Malacca larrrrr



Original photo of my header.



Didn't make up for a decade.
Tryin' to make my eyes bigger. Lol.



Jeng Jeng!!!



That time i really got nothing to do.
Doing all this while my baby was playing cs.

Gtg.
Have to do my homework already.
Tomorrow will going out with my baby and his bro. i think.
See whether there's anything to blog tomorrow.
Ciaoz.

2 comments:

Aegean Sea said...

lazy to come into here...gonna to get a chat box loh....

Unknown said...

last time i got a chatbox also..
but removed it edi...
don't be so lazy larrr
haha