Sunday, March 8, 2009

Melaka...

Helloooo
Although i don't know if i have readers or not, i will still continue my blog. :)
Okay, let's talk about me.
I'm currently at my hometown--Melaka.
I have 5 days off.
I'll be stay here till Monday.

Today, i attended my friend's wedding dinner.
Someone who is 'special'.?
Get shock when i heard he is going to marriage. haha.
Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS to him n his wife.
don't know he will read my blog or not actually.

After the dinner, i companied Jia Long to have his dinner.
We went to Kota Laksamana to eat dim sum.
Then, we went to Jetty. Play pool.
My brother called me while i playing.
He said he also at Jetty. With friends. They went to Arena (a new club at Melaka.).
I was like "huh? why didn't ask me to go?"
Then he said they are going back already.
Huh... sienzzzzz

After the game, we went back.
Tomorrow, what i'm going to do? Study?
I wish i could start study. But..... try to understand me.


Hmm.....
Introduce a website to you all.
This website have few flash game which you can play online with other people.
You can design your own characters.
Like this....

This is my character.Little evil. Cute? hehe.

I take few screenshots from the website.
This is a game called MatchIt.

Me, Jia Long and his brother always play this game together.haha.


MatchIt looks like this. Just try to find out the same picture as much as you can.

Another game that we play a lot.

Sushido!


This game is more on luck.
But it's quite interesting.
Besides these two, there are still a lot of games.
Find it out by yourself. :)

An interlude.
'Confessions of a Shopaholic' is coming soon.
I think this will be an interesting movie.
This movie is taken from the best selling novel. The author is Sophie Kinsella.
I read a little bit of her book.
Quite interesting and real. I mean for girls.
Waiting for this movie.

No comments: