Thursday, March 19, 2009

before study

The day before yesterday me and my bf went for our dinner at Taipan.
Guess what we eat?
.
.
.


Chicken rice~
It's damn expensive. This dinner cost us Rm14.
I think it's normal for Subang and KL people.
If you eat chicken rice at Melaka, it will be cheaper. I mean, cheapest.

After that,
Jeng Jeng!

We went to 100Yen. Having mango snow ice there.
The snow ice is so special. Don't know how to describe. You guys better go try out yourself. hehe.

It's yummy! haha.


Can't feel the ice is yummy?


How about now?
Better don't let him know i posted. haha.

Do you guys know Fast & Furious 4 is ON April 2.


I think i'm going to watch this. Who wants to come along with me? :)

1 comment:

LordHeinrich said...

Hi, I think I will come with you and watch this. I am a fan of the Fast and Furious Trilogy and now the 4th. I have been waiting for that to come. I do have my collection of these movies. but I guess you will be watching this with your bf. so have fun. can you add me by the way at friendster. (look for lordheinrich516@yahoo.com) you can also check my blogspot lordheinrichwars.blogspot.com it is more of my hobbies and concepts in life so i hope to see your comment there as well. thanks