Saturday, December 13, 2008

New

Pc Fair was started on yesterday.
The actual date for KL and Malacca is 12/12~14/12.
KL--KLCC & Malacca--Mahkota Parade.
:)

Yesterday Jia Long off.
After having our lunch, we went to Summit.
Guess what?
We were going for bowling.
My skill was improved. Haha.
But still lose.

After that, we went to Sunway Pyramid to find Sylvester.
And next........ Pc Fair.
We reached there around 4 something.
And leave there at 8 something i think.
Bought few things la.
Will update some photos later because the photos is not with me now.
LOL.

Can you all realize that i changing my blog view and add something new like ads?
Yea, i'm trying to fulfill my blog.
And trying to post some ads and see whether i can earn revenue from posting ads or not.
After survey others opinion,
i choose Nuffnang for my first try.
Is there any opinion about my blog?
just leave me comments or type at chat box.
Thanks a lot.