Monday, December 1, 2008

Exam fewer gone

Hi guys~
just finished my exam.
But there's another exam waiting for me -- moral.
Really don't know how to study this subject. hmm.....

Okay, let's talk about yesterday.
Yesterday afternoon went to the curve with my bf.
It has been a decade we didn't go shopping centre.
Some photos.......


*Testing camera*


*hmm, okay ad*

'Baby, cheese~'



*Don't want to look at the camera, argh*



*emo*



*let's take properly*



*muakssss*

4.30pm we watch a movie at Cineleisure.


Nice and scary movie.
You watched this movie?
Let's grade this movie.
Say, 10.

I give..............
10/10

How about you?

After the movie, we going to gathering with my secondary school classmates.
Miss them so much.
We went to Wong Kok Restauran.
After that, Asia Cafe.
Didn't take photo with them because i feel extremely tired.
We went home around 2 i think.

That's all.
Nothing special actually. LOL.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

好好喔
可以和大家聚在一起
等我們新年會去啊
健輝也會回去喔