Friday, December 19, 2008

Home sweet home

I was at my hometown now.
Miss my home actually.
So, i'm here now. ;)
What i'm going to do during this few days when i stay at malacca?
Help mommy. Do some revision for financial accounting. Stare at my laptop.
Continue watching gossip girl season 2.
And anything else? Any idea for me?
Okay, let's just enjoy my holiday with my family.

err.. i changed my header.
Is it nice? or just okay?
Just leave me a comment so that i know what to do.
Thanks for viewing anyway. :)

xoxo

4 comments:

Aegean Sea said...

hey ..what is header???
i dont know what comment i can gv u??

Unknown said...

the top of my blog..

Fiona said...

hello,i think quite nice, coz it make others straight away know is ur blog...it is an identity..haha

Unknown said...

chuchu--> thanks for your comment..:)