Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dinner

Yesterday night was a beautiful night that i went out for dinner with my family.
I was so glad. Let's think about it.
'How long i never been together with them for dinner?'
Okay, let's talk about the place.
My first time to the restaurant. I think.
Because in my memories, i really don't know that this restaurant existed. LOL
Although i was born in Malacca for 20 years.
I think this was a great restaurant.
There are someone singing there. And have a seaview section.
But unfortunately, yesterday the seaview section was closed for wedding function.
It was 10 something when we reached.
My aunt ordered many food. And, quite delicious. If you are not so captiousness
I spotted that there some places suited for couples.
Like this 1. Romantic while sitting there, enjoy the music....


This is one of my favourite food.
Lemak Prawn. :)


Yesterday was saturday night.
Maybe last time i would like to go for a drink with my friends or my aunt.
With.. alcohol.. i think.
But, guess what i drink yesterday. Chinese tea. Swt.
Yea, maybe i shoulg keep alchohol away from myself. For my own good tho.


Hm.. Introduce a damn cute cousin for you all.
Cute huh. But he don't like to take photo.

That's why he always give me naughty look.
Like this.


And this.


Okay, around 12 something, we left.
And now introduce to you all.
'The Seafarer'
Try to have your dinner here if you're still considering where you should go.
Just enjoy all the view there. although there was dark.lol
Err.. Don't ask me what's the address. Because i really do not know.
But you can remember this signboard.
When you saw this, means you arrived! ;)

Oh ya! There are also Wi-Fi available.
Enjoy!

p/s: How nice if i bring K810i. My photos were BLUR.

OMG!

No comments: