Saturday, December 6, 2008

Holidays

Just finished my Moral exam today.
Although i get all the questions two days before exam, i still didn't do well.
You must be asking 'WHY?', right?
Sorry to tell that i don't know how to answer you all.
Not because of i don't have enough time to prepare.
(Don't misunderstand that i didn't prepare)
Hmm.. i did prepared before i walk into the exam hall, okay.
Maybe because of the friggin cold air-cond in the exam hall. Haha.
My mind was full of the answer but i can't even write a full sentence.
Hmm...
Its okay. I'm not so concern this subject.

Let's talk about my holidays.
It's just about 2~3 weeks.
What a pity college student.
My friends all having 2~3 months holidays. Gosh!
I know, i know.. I'm taking ACCA.
I know it is definitely not the same with other degree holders.
Yea, i did know this when i chosen ACCA.
Okay, i accept it.
So, what i'm going to do during my holidays?
Work? Eat & sleep at home? Lepak?
If you, which one will you choose? Tell me your answer honestly.
Before i get your answer, let's listen to mine.
I would like to work, and i should work during this holidays for my pocket money.
But, i can't get any reply from the job i applied. So, currently wasting time at home.
Will i go lepak? I wish to. But first, i can't waste $$ anymore. Second, where to find a friend to lepak with me?

I'm still at Subang. Means i still stay at Jia Long's house.
Hmm.. I'm soooo paisei to stay here.
I think girls will know why i said like this.
So, decided to go back to malacca.
Have to accompany my mummy also. Miss her. ;)
Anyway, maybe i will go back tomorrow.
Have to discuss with baby tonight.
:)


No comments: