Friday, June 19, 2009

moldy mei.. @.@

hello people!!
I'm going to mildew... In Melaka.
This is just .. not me!
Where are the parties? Where are my girls?
I'm totally out of the circle i used to be.
Should i catch up with them? whose totally forget about me.
Or maybe i should be in other circles? what and where the circles then?

Anyway, I think i should step out of my house and luckily, my brother asked me to go out with him tonight.
Just go to Gogo Ktv, where i used to go with my girl.
So, nothing special.
And that's all.

Now you can feel how lifeless i am?
Not really used to this kind of life.

However, thank God i still have my bf around me.
Although he is not around me right now.
Okay, i don't know what i'm talking already.
Just...
Look forward to our 5th anniversary.

xoxo,
kimmei.

No comments: