Saturday, June 6, 2009

I can't get enough of transformers!!!

Do you still remember this?


Yea, Transformers is back!
I can still remember the first time i watch transformers.
Unlike other person,
The first transformers i watched is the transformers 1.
I never thought that i'll love this movie sooooo much.
I watched about 3 times at cinema.
Crazy right? Wasted money, right?
But i love transformers!
To be honest, transformers is not my favourite when i small.
I think this is because i was a little girl who only knew how to play with barbie doll.
I guess...

But anyway,
I just can't get enough of transformers!!



Tell me i'm going to watch
transformers 2: Reverse of the Fallen premier screening
pleaseeeeee


1 comment:

IndependentQueen said...

Heyya, Check out the one and only Fembot entry at http://heartboxx.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-cant-get-enough-of-transformers.html