Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Besides study

Hey there,
here's a new update for these few days.
Last Saturday:
Went to repair car.
Don't know is it repair or what lar.
:p


Tired mei.

Talking babe.


Jia Long's bro and bro's girlfriend.
After that,
went to Sunway Pyramid to have our lunch.
Then me and Jia Long searching for sunglasses as maybe we will go Redang after exam.


This is what i got.
A normal sunglasses from A-Look.
Another day:
Went to Pyramid again to sell herbalife to Rachel.
Then, shopping again!


Testing bikini at Sun paradise.

I bought this finally. :)


Another 2 days for my exam.
Bored!
xoxo,
kimmei

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi gal, you are hot, damm, but so sad to neo that u already have a boy fren, i am a SEX lover, if one day you are boring with your bf maybe we can come out and have a sex night, i promise it will be our secret..just give me a e-mail if u r interested.
P/S: don't be shy, just contact me if u reli need, just you and me will know it.

my e-mail:peter881234@gmail.com