Saturday, January 3, 2009

Where's the money?

Yesterday done my enrollment for sem 2.
That means my money gone. Again.


RM3,600. For sem 2. Means 6 months.
And then means... 3600/6=600 per month.
Expensive? I think still okay. At least better than others.
ACCA is a cheaper course anyway and you won't regret to choose it. hehe.

After the payment, i went to get my.....
Jeng Jeng!

New schedule. New pattern.
And our class move to shop lot because those lecturers said ACCA need to be 'FOCUS'.
I knew it. But when changed like this, ACCA and CAT seems like cast aside from my college. >.<

Next year i have to attend 3 classes-F4,F5,F6.
But exam? 4 papers-F3,F4,F5,F6.
Because.......
Unsuccessful result on F3. And that means i need to pay extra exam fees.
It's around RM300. OMG!
I have to save money. I really mean that!

But i'm planning to buy myself a new handphone for 2009.
I really need one! I'm not trying to waste my money! Trust me. -.-
Okay, i got two options now.
First,

LG KS360.
I love this design. But the specifications....not what i want. Seriously.
Camera 2mp. MP3 player. FM radio. Full QWERTY keyboard.
I needed 3G. It doesn't has, apparently.
But i still love it sooooo much.
Here's another phone which has better specifications.
N79.
5mp. 3G. WiFi. and everything i needed.
This seems to be a better choice right?
But i really love phone with QWERTY keyboard.
Confusing...........
Which one should i buy?
How nice if i can take both. hehe.
Leave me a comment if u got any idea.

No comments: