Wednesday, January 7, 2009

...

Started my class yesteday.
I have 12 classmates this year. Why i mention this?
Because last semester i have only 5 classmates. pity?
My subject for this sem is tougher. Oh God.
I am taking.....
F4-Corporate & Business Law. F5-Performance Management (low passing rate)
And F6-Taxation.
What i need to do is put more effort, well organise my time.
I have to pass all the subject once. I don't want to resit anymore.
Forgive me for seldom blog recently.
I'm trying to used to the new time table.
3~6 hours per day for one class. Quite tired.

Gtg. Will update as soon as i can.

2 comments:

Fiona said...

Just realize that you are taking same course with me ---> Acocunting hahaha..^_^
But i am not taking ACCA, i taking CPA, quite hard also.. i was taking TAXATION for last semester and the book was so so so thick...i think urs also right? Taxation is quite similar with Law, there are a lot of case application but don worry it is open book, kekeke....
I am waiting my results to come out next week, hope that i can pass all also..
See you..

Unknown said...

i think ACCA no open book exam. eveything have to memorize.. just start my class for a week only... trying to get used to it..:)
all the best for you.. and myself ofcourse.. haha..im sitting for june2009 exam..
nice to meet you anyway.. :)