Tuesday, January 20, 2009

2008 ---> 2009

Found some old photos of my friends.
I think i'm missing my friends. -.-
I'm serious, okay?!
I got few friends that i meet them once a year.
After graduate, everyone seems so busy. But why i seem..... free. LOL.
Anyway, just want to share some photos here.

Okay, keep roll down.


2008 CNY. Gathering at Xuan's cafe. Chin hua and Kate.


2008 PD trip with old friends.
From left. Yok Mui, Mei Hui, Hui Chee and mei.

2008 before Christmas. Yamcha with few C3A friends.
mei, Ai Ling and Ai Tee.
Don't know who decided to take photo. @.@


This is Shih Jin. I can't remember how long we didn't meet.
I grad this photo from her friendster. without.. permission. But i think it should be okay. hehe.
And the following...
Rhu En.

Mong Way.
My C3A de girlfriends all so pretty huh. Haha.

And i miss them....


My colleagues. Yap and Rachel.


mei and Yap. My working time.

Okay, all of the above is for 2008.
Now, 2009~~~
Me and my boyfriend went to coloured our hair last thursday.


This is....... my bf.
He asked me to cover his face.


And this is me. Yeah, i was damn sleepy.
That's why i played psp all the time. hehe.
After 3 hours
.
.
.
.
.

JengJeng! New hair colour to greet CNY.
Nice?? Gimme some comments on this. Thanks.


And this is the narcissistic pic. But really cool huh.

Last Saturday i attended Jia Long's cousin wedding dinner with all of his family.
We didn't take many photo as we usually do.

Help his parent to took these photo...

Jia Long's mom and dad.


Jia Long's mom. More close up.

We went to the hotel by bus. Express bus. More convenient.
And of course, our return journey also took the same bus.


Jia Long took this. My get shock face.
But jia long said "an evolution of zombie". wth.

Hope i can have many interesting topic on 2009 to share with you all.
I don't know my blog having how many reader per day.
But i'll try my best to manage my blog.
You can leave me a comment for my blog if any.
Thanks for viewing my blog.

Improving.......

No comments: