Thursday, October 9, 2008

Study?!

During this few days i spend most of my time to study.
But.. I studied in front of my laptop.
As you can see below.

Alright, i think all of you can imagine how i study.
I studied few parts then i can't control myself not to touch my laptop.
So, i surf net for 'a while'. xD

Hmm.. Here's a stupid thing that my lovely bf and i did last few weeks.


We wrapped up the coin with newspaper.
My bf asked me try to wrap and show these face.
Haha. I did it!
This is another. But this broken already.
Abdullah. Wahahaa.
LOL!

I didn't do anything special recently.
During Hari Raya i just went out with my bf and his friends.
Went Times Square's Neway, then go eat.
That's all.

1 months++ will be my final exam.
Quite nervous.
So i need to put more effort to study as well as i can.
Seems like hard to accomplish huh.
But, just do my best lar.

Okay, time to do my revision.
See ya'll.

No comments: