Sunday, September 28, 2008

Lifeless

Hey guys!
My blog was almost forgotten by me.
What was i doin nowadays??
Hmm..
Study everyday, play meetoto.
That's all.

What a lifeless life style?!
I was so sick of this kind of life.
It make me everyday feels tired and more tired.
But...
I'll be having final exam 2 months later.
So, no choice!
I have to study very very hard starts from now!
I swear i'll imply!
:p

Anywhere, the 1st thing i have to do is stop staring at meetoto website.
LOL.
Let's me introduce the Meetoto.
This is a website which everyone can sing and can be vote by other.
Just like you can have a stage for yourself.
This website is now HOT!!
Just click on it. And i think you will get fun.
*seems like promoting the web*

Okay, anyway, hope ya'll will enjoy it.
And i got to stop it right now.
And starts my study.

Will update when i'm having a rest.
LOL.

2 comments:

Aegean Sea said...

add oil...put more hard loh...
not choice,,we r acca student..
我才糟糕,經常逃課,又遲到。。。
老師講的東西,都XXXX

Unknown said...

i tried to put more effort..
but seems like 有心无力..
try my best..
you also.. ^^