Thursday, October 23, 2008

random

I seldom take photo after i started my college life.
Don't ask me why.
Err... I also wish someone can give me an answer. xD
I think the most appropriate answer must be -- because i seldom hang out already.
My life quite boring nowadays.
Everyday wake up early, because my class started at 8am. (Monday~Friday)
Tired huh.
But i know 'sleep earlier, wake up earlier' is healthy. LOL.

Anyway,
I tried to take more photo as i can. Because i want to make my blog to become a plentiful blog.
Wakakaka~

Thus, here's some photos.


This is me. Waiting for Wei nian to fetch.

And my honey.

Err... Mike.

During my class.
All our syllabus covered.
Now every classes having revision class only.
Boring.

Oh ya!
I'm selling comestic box huh.
Will post it again later with nice pictures.
.
.
.
.
This is Tuesday.
We fetch Kong Raei then went to Jane's house.
For what??
To plan how to advertise the cosmetic box.


My honey again.

And here's Raei and Jane.
I think they don't know i took this photo huh.
Shhh~~

I skipped classes for 2 days already.
Not i want to but..
Tired hah.
>o<

No comments: