Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Short update after holidays

Sorry for letting my blog becoming half dead.
I was enjoying my holidays last month.
And now, i'm back to my life.
College life.
Btw,
I had cut my hair short.
Jeng Jeng!


Sorry for the blur mirror. :p
I think my hair style is nicer.
Make me feel, more lady like.
LOL.
Just a little update.
A day,
We went to Genting with friends.
I have started my routine life.
Have to study hard tho.
I almost tell myself everytime when i start a new sememster.
Really never do it. Gosh.
Anyway,
Will update soon.

5 comments:

Evelyn G. said...

i love your blog header.

Normi said...

=)

Unknown said...

yenniedoll-->> Thanks.. but feel like wanna change it.. need a new one.. any suggestion?

koteso.blogspot.com.my said...

the show girl really sui.
that girl beside guy is you?

Unknown said...

koteso.blogspot.com.my >> this is my blog.. sure that is me.. :)