Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Gathering at Sungai Long

C3A gathering...

Someone told me the bbq will start at 7pm.
Then i rush to Sungai Long after my class.
Then guess what?
I stucked in traffic jam at federal highway.
>.<
What to do during the jam?


Camwhore.
Nothing better to do.

When we reached there,
they haven't start.
I think we start around 8 or 9 something.
>.<







Finally, we finished it at 11pm.

I was damn tired after that.
But we still have to wait for ah seng to come over to celebrate his birthday.
After celebrate,
I thought we can finally go home.
But it didn't end like this.
We went to Pandan Indah to try out the snow beer.
And next round, air panas.
I don't know where's the exact location.
It's somewhere nearby look out point.
After that,
we stopped by look out point.


Chatting there.

LOL.
We end up our conversation at 5am.
What a long night.

I promise i'll grab more photos,
but i'm sorry, i was really tired that night.

Kimmei

No comments: