Wednesday, November 16, 2011

It's NEW!

Hey guys, I've been missing for so damn long. I know. I'm busying on my work, snooker, and bla bla bla....
Okay, stop bullshiting!
Actually, my work is kinda busy since June. And I'm actually preparing for my new blog! 
Hmmmph... I didn't mean that I'm going to abandon this blog! What I mean is I'm creating another blog for fun storing my achievement. Achievement of.. Snooker! And of course everything that I been through with Originalomin~ A big big family.

Melaka One Cue Clubz Exhibition

By the way, my new blog url is --> kimzmei.wordpress.com
Those who is in love with snooker, british pool or maybe pool. Support my new blog please! Thanks all of you in advance! xD

Last, but not least, I'll keep this blog updated also.
( Don't forget to support ^o^ )

No comments: