Thursday, January 13, 2011

Melaka...

 Went back to Melaka last weekend with Long's family.
Actually I really don't like to go back like that.
I mean, I don't like to go to their grandma house.
I respect every old folks. But not Long's grandma.
Seriously, the only person i respect very much is just his mom.
If you want me to talk about the grandma, it will takes me more than a day i think.
Anyway, it is a long story which i don't want to talk about.





 Everyone was finding oysters.



We have limited time to go out because we're staying with Long's parents.
But at least we get to go to Jonker Walk on the first night.

 A new shop at Jonker Walk.
Snowy ice.

 When people start to close.....
There will be rubbish all around the road.
It is normal. In our country.

 Next station, satay celup.

 The last 'yao char kuei'.

And the next day,

 Otak-otak.

 Satay.

Then, Jonker Walk again.
I know, it's boring!




The last day before going back.

My favorite -- Taiwanese Beef Noodle.

No comments: