Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Time to enjoy

Finally, i finished my final exam luuu.
Hmm.. Let's analyse my paper....
First paper -- F6 Taxation. Those questions look not so difficult, but i got no confidence also. -.-
Second -- F9 Financial Management. Don't know how to comment on this paper. After the exam, everyone like, WTF. What the hell is the questions weyy???
Comes to the last paper, F7 Financial Reporting. Someone tell me how the examiners mark the answers please. I can't balance the account and I don't know what the hell is the question 3. Just tembak everything that still in my mind.

Close case.

Anyway, I've done everything i could. (although i'm not really that hardworking)


Tomorrow i will be off to A' Famosa. It's time to enjoy! :D
Will update after that.
Stay tune.

No comments: