Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Decompression

Count down for my final exam......
It is 6 days left. @.@
Feel so stress.
Get my exam docket last week.
My exam centre is at Shah Alam, SAMT Tengku....
Do you know where is it?
Gosh! i shouldn't listen to my friends. shouldn't follow them...
I should just choose KDU or Sunway as my exam centre. T.T
Jia Long and me chose Shah Alam but not the same exam centre.
So inconvenient to us wey.

Sunday:
Bring Mike, Jia Long's dog to House of grooming.
Pick Mike Mike up at night.
He accidentally scratched my leg.


Jia Long do this for me.
But there is few scars only. @.@

Monday:
It is study week now.
Me and Jia Long went to Neway for K lunch. Hehe.







Thanks for viewing.
xoxo,
kimmei

1 comment:

laikepo said...

I pretty, nice photo... Visit my blog provide pictures, words, videos, jokes, clips, comedy, mini games etc. The word "laikepo" word from hokkien mean come busybody.