Sunday, April 12, 2009

Quite some time

So lazy to update my blog recently.
Went to pc fair @ PWTC last week.

And don't know when....



Another snow ice.
This is strawberry flavour. Will try others flavour next time. :)

The day before i went to pc fair, I got a call from my baby's mom.
She said nose was having the warehouse sales.
I quickly grab my bag and asked baby to accompany me. (so sorry for disturbing him from his sweet dream.)

I bought these...

I bought 4 pairs actually.


This is my favourite, man!!
This is the most expensive 1 but it is damn nice.


Cute slipper.


Another heel.

I really hope i could have more cash that day.
I was so budget. If i got more cash, i won't get only 4 pairs for sure.


Continue from my previous post..
The day me and my baby went to Poppy with his friends.

Before going out...

Alot of photo taken by my baby....

Sweetheart.






Drunk!


Don't know who is this. But still having fun.


Baby's long lost friends.


LOL.


















This is my baby's 'so-called' kai jie.

No comments: